Fantastic quiz night at the club on Saturday 13 May with just under 80 quizzers in attendance.
Quizmaster George Walker lead the way with two challenging rounds featuring four sets of questions and two table-top picture rounds.
Winners on the night were the team of Peter Lambert, Jeremy and Holly Elliott, Ben Davey, Nigel Chapman and Rachel Bannon.
Taking second place was the team featuring Tony and Kay Bailey and Rob and Ginny Colman.
Some words of thanks are needed for the brilliant folks behind the scenes:
- Food on the night was provided by Roger Lightfoot and his Lightfoot Catering team.
- Delicious Rocky Road dessert made by Winkie Goodwin.
- The PA was supplied by our village neighbours and sponsor Production Bureau.
- The social committee lead, especially Simon Green, lead by Sarah Thomas for all their hard work organising and setting up.
- Quizmaster George Walker for the fun-packed questions which gave everyone a chance.