Swardeston CEYMS youth training dates and fixtures for 2018
The first youth training of 2018 will take place on Tuesday 17 April at both The Common and Hilltops run by our team of fully qualified ECB Coaches.
Youth training will start at 6:15pm and run until 7:45pm every week although we recommend arriving at 5:45pm on the first night so that every player can be fully registered ahead of the 2018 season.
Our youth cricket is headed by Youth Cricket Manager Jason Reynolds, who can be contacted on:
Tel: 07889 397641
This year we are also running our successful ECB All Stars Cricket programme for five-to-eight-year-olds from Sunday 13 May to Sunday 1 July. Find out more.
2018 Youth cricket training
Ages: Youth training is open to all players including boys and girls from the ages of 6 up to 15
Cost: £3 per session (No sign-up fee required)
Dates: Tuesday 17 April to Tuesday 24 July 2018
Location: The Common (U8s, U9s and U11s) and Hilltops (U13s and U15s)
(Please note: All players must be signed in before training)
We are a Clubmark Club and adhere to the ‘Safe Hands’ Policy for Safeguarding Children in Cricket, which is available at www.ecb/safehands, or a copy is available at the club. All of the adults at the club who work with children have passed an ECB enhanced DBS check.
As was the case during previous seasons, every junior player, including those that have been life members at the club, will be required to fill out a registration form to update personal details including any key medical information and key contacts. This is an ECB Clubmark requirement which the club are very proud to have held since 2005.
Old registration forms are now not valid and players must present/fill in a form before they can take part during the 2018 coaching sessions. Players and parents are also advised to read the Code of Conduct prior to the season.
You can prepare by downloading and filling in by hand this Junior Membership Form 2018 Form ahead of the first night.
Swardeston CC is run by a number of volunteers, but the club is always looking for parental help – please do consider helping out if you can.
The club is always seeking new players. Junior training is open to all players including boys and girls from the ages of 6 up to 15. Experience is not required as our fully qualified ECB coaches will cater for all needs and abilities ensuring that enjoyment is the primary goal for every session.
We hope that your child/children will enjoy being a club member and will enjoy the cricket coaching, training, and matches, as well as the social interactions available at the club.
Every Tuesday the clubhouse will be open from 6pm until 8pm with the bar and kitchen open. (Kitchen orders should be made at the front desk at the start of the night)
Youth players and parents are always welcome at the club during the season and we really encourage them to come down to the club on Saturdays to enjoy the excellent standard of cricket on offer at The Common where our 1st and 2nd teams play their fixtures. At 6pm every Saturday the bar and kitchen (serving a wide variety of dishes) will open for service so why not come down and enjoy a sociable day/evening at the club.
2018 Youth Managers
Chairman of the Trustees – Mark Taylor
Club Welfare Officer – Lee Beadman
Youth Cricket Manager – Jason Reynolds – Tel: 07889 397641 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women and Girls Cricket Manager – Katie Treutler
Under 9 Manager – Ian Tufts
Under 11 Manager – TBC
Under 13 Manager – Jason Reynolds
Under 15 Manager – Jason Reynolds
Swardeston CEYMS Youth fixtures 2018
(All home youth matches played at Hilltops, Swardeston)
Swardeston CEYMS U9s (Norfolk Alliance Group 2)
- Sunday 3rd June – Sprowston – AWAY – 10am
- Sunday 10th June – Great Melton – HOME – 10am
- Sunday 17th June – Vauxhall Mallards – HOME – 10am
- Sunday 24th June – Norwich – AWAY – 10am
- Monday 2nd July – Garboldisham – AWAY 6pm
Swardeston CEYMS U11s (Norfolk Alliance Group 1)
- Thursday 3rd May – Great Ellingham – HOME – 6pm
- Wednesday 9th May – Great Melton – AWAY – 6pm
- Monday 21st May – Garboldisham – AWAY – 6pm
- Wednesday 6th June – Rocklands – AWAY – 6pm
- Wednesday 13th June – Sprowston – HOME – 6pm
- Thursday 21st June – Norwich – HOME – 6pm
Swardeston CEYMS U13s (Norfolk Alliance Group 1)
- Thursday 10th May – Rocklands – AWAY – 6pm
- Wednesday 16th May – Garboldisham – AWAY – 6pm
- Wednesday 23rd May – Diss – HOME – 6pm
- Wednesday 6th June – Hethersett & TV – AWAY – 6pm
- Monday 11th June – Great Melton – HOME – 6pm
- Wednesday 27th June – Old Buckenham – HOME – 6pm
Swardeston CEYMS U15s ‘A’ (Norfolk Alliance Group 1)
- Wednesday 2nd May – Garboldisham – AWAY – 6pm
- Friday 11th May – Old Buckenham – HOME – 6pm
- Friday 18th May – Rocklands – AWAY – 6pm
- Thursday 24th May – Great Ellingham – HOME – 6pm
- Monday 4th June – Great Melton – AWAY – 6pm
- Friday 15th June – Bradenham – HOME – 6pm
Swardeston CEYMS U15s ‘B’ (Norfolk Alliance Group 2)
- Monday 7th May – Acle – AWAY – 6pm
- Thursday 17th May – Norwich – AWAY – 6pm
- Monday 21st May – Vauxhall Mallards – HOME – 6pm
- Friday 8th June – Sprowston – HOME – 6pm
- Thursday 14th June – Old Catton – HOME – 6pm
- Thursday 28th June – AB Wanderers – AWAY – 6pm