Swardeston Cricket Club is holding its annual meeting via the Zoom online platform at 8pm on Tuesday 2 March 2021.
Chairman Stuart Bartram said: ” We usually hold our annual meeting in December. We postponed it then in the hope we would be able to hold a physical meeting in the early new year.
“It is now clear we will not be able to do that in the immediate future so club trustees have approved holding an online meeting instead.
“It will be a chance for club members to hear a review of 2020 and plans for 2021 plus the usual annual meeting updates. There will be an opportunity to ask questions too.”
Club members can secure login details for the meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark email subject line as “annual meeting.”
ANNUAL MEETING OF SWARDESTON CRICKET CLUB
8:00 PM TUESDAY 2 MARCH 2021
- Chairman’s introduction
- Review of the season
– Open-age cricket, youth and women
– Captains for 2021
– Financial statements for year ended 31 October 2020
– Financial forecast for 2021
- Survey findings
- Looking ahead to 2021 – social and fund-raising events, Premier XI goals, etc.
- European Cricket League
- Trustees seeking re-election (Stuart Bartram, Lee Beadman & Kevin Cooper)
- Any other business