Delighted to announce that the Swardeston Cricket Club annual dinner will take place on Friday 7 February 2020 at Brasted’s in Framingham Pigot.
The evening starts at 7pm for a 7.45pm sit down.
The meal will also include presentations for the player of the season awards.
Please send menu choices plus any dietary requirements to Kevin Denmark by e-mail email@example.com by 1 February 2020. Payment can be made on the night.
Cost of £30 per person is held at the same price as last year.
As usual, a raffle will be run on the evening so donations of prizes will be most welcome.
- Set menu with a vegetarian option.
- Please advise any dietary requirements to Kevin Denmark.
- Pre-ordered house wine is available from £20 per bottle with others available. Pre-order is available at a discounted rate up until 3 February 2020. Wine available on the night but at Brasted’s rack rate.
View wine list.
- General bar available as well.
- Dress code – smart casual.
- Rooms at Brasted’s Lodge available on the night at a special rate of £99 per night including breakfast for two and VAT. Rooms usually £175.
Swardeston Cricket Club Presentation Dinner 2020
Brasted’s, Manor Farm Barns, Framingham Pigot, NR14 7PZ
Friday 7 February 2020, 7pm for 7.45pm
Selection of hot and cold canapes on arrival
Curried Cauliflower, Potato and Fennel Croquettes
Saffron and Artichoke Puree, Confit Prunes and shaved Pecorino Cheese
Marinated Breast of Norfolk Chicken, Garlic Mash
Crisp Pancetta, Mushrooms and Toasted Pinenut Crumbs and a light Chicken Jus
V: Baked Pumpkin, Burnt Shallot and Ricotta Crumble
Crushed Potato and Olive Oil Cake, Torched Fig and Tomato Nage
Rich Chocolate Marquise
Honeycomb, Vanilla Cream, Orange Gel, Blackberry Grit
Coffee, Tea and Mints