The Trustees agreed subscription rates and match fees for all membership categories at their meeting on 29 November 2017. The next step is to capture all of the necessary details of our adult membership and, therefore, I am asking all existing and prospective members to e-mail:
for an Adult Membership Form, which should then be completed and either e-mailed/posted to me.
Following our move to charitable status last year, it is important that we have accurate membership details of all members, by membership category. This information will also be essential if it comes to raising funds in the future.
The form should be self-explanatory, but I would like to highlight a few points:
- Full adult subscription is £50 if paid by 31 May (£80 thereafter) which is unchanged from previous years.
- Full adult match fees are £7, up from £5 last year.
- Full-time education match fees are £5, up from £2:50 last year.
- A woman member playing only women’s matches pays no subscription just a match fee of £3; however, if that woman plays in the Saturday adult teams (i.e. open-age cricket) she would fall into the full adult or full-time education categories.
- Social membership is a new category and we are suggesting a fee of £10, but this is voluntary. Therefore, if players have parents or grandparents who would like to become members, please ask them to complete a form.
We are hoping that members will pay their subscriptions by bank transfer, but please remember to put ‘subs’ in the description so that payments can be identified.