Delighted to announce that the Swardeston Cricket Club annual dinner will take place on Friday 9 February 2018 at Brasted’s in Framingham Pigot.
The evening starts at 7pm for 7.45pm sit down.
The meal will be followed by a presentation for the player of the season awards following another very successful season.
Please send menu choices to Kevin Denmark by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 February 2018. Payment can be made on the night. Cost is £27.50 per person.
As usual a raffle will be run on the evening so donations of prizes will be most welcome.
- Set menu with a vegetarian option.
- Please advise any dietary requirements to Kevin Denmark.
- House wine is £20 per bottle with others available – pre-order available and on the night. General bar available as well. View wine list.
- Dress code – smart casual.
- Rooms available at Brasted’s at a discounted £99 inc breakfast for two persons – normal price £175. Please contact Brasted’s direct or by calling 01508 491112.
Swardeston Cricket Club Presentation Dinner 2018
Brasted’s, Manor Farm Barns, Framingham Pigot, NR14 7PZ
Friday 9 February, 7pm for 7.45pm
Selection of hot and cold canapes on arrival
Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Soup
with Black Olive Croutons and Basil Vinaigrette
Roasted Thyme and Garlic Chicken Breast
With Gratin Potatoes & a light creamy Tarragon Sauce
V ~ Green Vegetable, Pecorino and Fennel Risotto
with an herb cream and a warm salad fricassee of Gem Lettuce, Broad Beans, Minit and Fresh Peas
Mrs Newman’s Chocolate Brownie
With Orange Mascarpone, Vanilla Iced Cream & Toffee Popcorn
Coffee, Tea & Mints