Delighted to announce that the Swardeston Cricket Club annual dinner will take place on Friday 10 February 2017 at Brasted’s in Framingham Pigot.
The evening starts at 7pm for 7.45pm sit down.
The meal will be followed by a presentation for the player of the season awards following another very successful season.
Please send menu choices to Kevin Denmark by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 February 2017. Payment can be made on the night.
Cost is £25 per person but there is also a cheaper option for children aged under 10 at £17.50.
As usual a raffle will be run on the evening so donations of prizes will be most welcome.
- Set menu with a vegetarian option to keep the cost down.
- There is a Bangers and mash option for Under 10s at £17.50 per head.
- Please advise any dietary requirements to Kevin Denmark.
- House wine is £20 per bottle with pints of beer at £4 payable individually – pre-order available and on the night. General bar available as well. View wine list.
- Dress code – smart casual.
- Rooms available at Brasted’s at a discounted £99 inc breakfast for two persons – normal price £175. Please contact Brasted’s direct or by calling 01508 491112.
Swardeston Cricket Club Presentation Dinner 2017
Brasted’s, Manor Farm Barns, Framingham Pigot, NR14 7PZ
Friday 10 February 7pm for 7.45pm
Selection of hot and cold canapes on arrival
Brasted’s Legendary Twice Baked Cheese Soufflé
With a seasoned Cream & Snipped Chives
Roasted Thyme & Garlic Chicken Breast
With Gratin Potatoes & a light Creamy Tarragon Sauce
V ~ a filo Strudel of Roasted Beetroot & Fennel Confit
With a Parsnip, Melting Onion & Pistachio Crumble & Potato Matting
Mrs Newman’s Chocolate Brownie
With Orange Mascarpone, Vanilla Iced Cream & Toffee Popcorn
Coffee, Tea & Mints