Junior Training Cancelled


Having consulted with various key figures at the club we have all come to a unanimous decision that we should put the start date back by a week.

The decision was not taken lightly but based on the current condition of the ground which is very wet and the forecast which is predicting strong northerly winds with the potential for more rain and very cold conditions come 6pm we feel it was a simple decision based on health and safety concerns for players, coaches and parents.

We wanted to make an early decision to avoid any major disruption but we have our fingers crossed that we can commence training next Tuesday (3rd May 2016) at The Common. 6:15pm until 7:45pm.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries about this.



  1. I have signed up with newsletter but cannot seem to find Sunday weekly fixtures for 2016.Please help? Email them to me if possible. Thankyou.

Leave A Reply