Swardeston CC Fantasy Cricket 2014
Fancy pitting your wits and judgment against others in the club? Well then organiser Ben Shearing has announced details for this summer’s Fantasy Cricket competition.
- £5 entry fee per team
- 11 players per team
- Teams must consist of 4/5 batsman, 1 wicketkeeper, 1 all rounder and 4/5 bowlers
- You may nominate a captain who will score double points
- 10 bonus points are awarded to players who score 50s
- 20 bonus points are awarded to players who score 100s or take 5 wicket hauls
- 20 bonus points for players who score
- 1 point per run – 20 points per wicket
- 2 points per catch – 5 points per run out – 5 points per stumping
- 5 points will be deducted for each ‘duck’ a player scores
- You may only select players from the categories for their respective roles.
- This year’s competition will involve a “Transfer Window” where managers may make up to THREE transfers. The dates for the window are yet to be set but will be advised nearer the time.
- You have a £50 million budget and your total team value must not exceed this budget.
- Cash Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places to be confirmed once all entries are in…
- Needless to say: the more entries, the bigger the prize…
- Jug of Beer up for grabs for best/funniest team name
***Points will be based upon all statistics posted on the play-cricket site***
A team sheet to fill in will be available when the squad list is released – watch this space.
Team Sheets to be handed /e-mailed to Ben Shearing (email@example.com) by Saturday 10 May 2014 with entry fee.